I welcome you to daily affirmations with Salt Ashibuogwu.
On today’s episode, we’d be affirming scriptures from Psalms 129.
Are you ready?
Let’s go – say with me:
- MANY A time and much have they afflicted me from my youth up — let Israel now say;
- Many a time and much have they afflicted me from my youth up, yet they have not prevailed against me.
Yes, my persecutors shall never prevail against me!
- The plowers plowed upon my back; they made long their furrows.
- The Lord is [uncompromisingly] righteous; He has cut asunder the thick cords by which the wicked [enslaved us].
Hallelujah! The LORD is uncompromisingly righteous, for He has cut asunder the thick cords by which the wicked enslaved me.
- Let them all be put to shame and turned backward who hate Zion.
- Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withers before it grows up,
- With which the mower fills not his hand, nor the binder of sheaves his bosom —
- While those who go by do not say, the blessing of the Lord be upon you! We bless you in the name of the Lord!
Men shall always bless the LORD concerning me, and glorify the Holy One of Israel on my behalf.
Affirmations without faith in Christ is like a tree without fruit, and I don’t want you to be fruitless, that’s why I want you to have faith in Christ.
Scriptures say, “Believe on the LORD and be saved…”
I beg you to believe on the LORD and receive Him as your personal LORD and saviour, by:
A: Acknowledging that you are a sinner
B: Believing on Jesus Christ as your LORD and saviour
C: Confessing your sins
R: Repenting and receiving grace to go and sin no more.
Are you ready to believe in the LORD Jesus as your LORD and saviour?
Kindly, say this prayer after me: “LORD Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, please forgive me all my sins (mention all your sins now), I repent, and receive grace to go and sin no more, thank You DEAR LORD for answering my prayers, in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!”
God bless you for answering the master’s call. Now that you are born again, I encourage you to read the bible every day, pray every day, and fellowship with a bible believing church, and as you do so, the LORD will bless you tremendously.
I love you!
See you at the top!