In a time like this, the Lord is counting on us to win souls to Him for His glory. And so, in obedience to His command, I and a group of friends are embarking on an Evangelistic outreach for a period of 14 days. And so, I challenge you to preach the gospel to all creatures at least daily within a 14 day period, starting from today, the 5th day of March and ending on Tuesday, 19th of March, 2109. Why are we doing this?
“ Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.”
In all the various cities where we are currently staying, we really are scattered abroad, so let’s take a cue from our brothers and sisters who have gone before us, and “go”. Going therefore into the uttermost parts of the Earth 🌍.
“ Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.”
In this 14 days challenge, I am the Philip in my corner, you are the Philip in your corner. Let’s do like Philip our senior brother, and preach Christ to our “Samaria”, preach Christ, not politics, preach Christ, not just anything, but Christ and Christ alone. If you don’t know what to say, ask the Holy Spirit for utterance “… for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.” (Matt 10:19)
“ And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.”
And with one accord, we are going out to preach Christ, and Christ alone, not the doctrines, principles and commandments of God, but Christ and Christ only! We will do it! Miracles would not just be preached, but would be experienced, in Jesus’ name!
“ For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them : and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.”
I tell you, unclean spirits would vanish from people, you don’t have to fear, just do it!
“ And there was great joy in that city.”
Hmm! There will be great joy in your city!
In essence, we are going out in order to bring joy to every city where we are and by extension bring joy to the heart of Jesus!
We shall see results!
Now, here are the things to note if you’d be participating in this great program:
1. You must be born again, because you can not give what you don’t have! God bless you, I see you want to share with the word with others, but you are not sure if you are even saved, there is hope! Today is your day! Just say after me: “Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner, but I know that You still love me despite this fact, and today I ask for mercy, these are my sins (mention them one by one), please forgive me, and grant me grace to sin no more. I thank You for answering my prayers, I bless Your name, for I am now a new creature, blessed be Your holy name, in Jesus’ name, Amen!
2. Select a minimum of two days to pray and fast, that your words would carry power “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power…” (1 Corinthians 2:4)
3. Preach in faith! “But without faith it is impossible to please him : for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
4. Flee from all form of sin! “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thessalonians 5:22)
5. Walk in the Spirit
“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” (Galatians 5:16)
6. Grieve not the Spirit.
“And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” (Ephesians 4:30), again scripture says in 1 Thessalonians 5:19 “Quench not the Spirit.”
7. Preach everywhere and to everyone by all means available to you, be it morning cry, bus evangelism, tract evangelism, personal evangelism, open air evangelism, social media evangelism, etc.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
If you are interested, please tell me your name, place of residence, etc. And we will be praying for and with you from our own end here in Lagos.