Happy new month friends. 😘
I pray you will grow deeper, higher, stronger and better in holiness in this month, than the rest of all the months you’ve spent on earth, in Jesus’ name!
ASHSALT is back and better!
By His grace, I was able to:
1. Engage in the De-raconteurs Writers Training Course, Part 2.
2. Engage in the Evangelism Challenge, Part 2, which started on April 1st and ended on the 14th.
Actually I’m still on the Evangelism Challenge, Part 4, which started today and will end on April 17th.
3. Engaging in the three years Bible Reading Challenge.
4. Read books, such as the Bridge to Haven, the Masterpiece and Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, Oceans Apart by Karen Kingsbury in order to improve my writing skills, so as to serve you better, and be a better source of inspiration to you.
5. Attend a Conference at the American International School of Lagos, Victoria Island.
I’m glad for all the encouragements I received from you while I was away, seriously, God is good!
There is a whole lot God has in stock for you on this blog, so much that would lead you to a deeper consecration in your service to God!
Now, let me share with you my heart beat:
“That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, being made conformable unto His death ”
– Philippians 3:10
I’m sure you want more, and in order to serve you better, kindly tell me in the comments section titles you would like me to write on, or receive guest posts on.
I love you, thanks so much for always visiting this blog. Let’s see more of God together in the forthcoming days!
There is love in sharing, kindly click on the share button below.
See you at the top!