#Operation_Nigeria_Prayer_Challenge (February 1 – March 31, 2019)
“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice! …” (Joel 2:21)
Happy new month Nigeria!
This is a prayer call for our land during the months of February and March for the general elections.
(Joel 2:21-29; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Psalm 22:28)
Basically, our prayers would be against tribalism, religious sentiments and bigotry in our nation for a period of 30 seconds to 30 minutes daily, any time of the day on behalf of the nation, during this prayer challenge.
Photo Credit: Nathaniel Bassey (Nathanielblow @ IG)
Here are the things to note if you’d be participating in this great program:
1. Give your life to Christ now if you have not yet done so, Oh! What a glorious experience this is, without this, your prayers would not be answered “Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him He heareth.” (John 9:31)
2. Pray as the Spirit enables you to, for at least 30 seconds during the day.
This is our prayer focus for the Prayer Challenge:
“Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:
But I will remove far off from you the northern army , and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel (Nigeria), and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.” (Joel 2:18-27)
“If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
“For the kingdom is the Lord’s : and He is the governor among the nations.” (Psalm 22:28)
3. Read the word. I strongly recommend that you join the Bible Reading Challenge.
4. Don’t get into unnecessary arguments about politics.
5. It’s okay if people think we are wasting our time. At least you know you are not. And have tasted of God’s power.
6. Get out a journal to write whatever the Holy Spirit lays on your heart at such a time as this!
7. Spend time praying for us.
8. Be excited ! And ready to see GOD MOVE!
9. Tag someone that needs this.
10. Get ready to Sing & Pray.
11. Reach for your instruments of praise…., Your Heart, Your voice, your Hands, Legs…. and every thing that has breathe….
Let’s go !
I would like to hear from you in the comments section if you are interested in joining us in the Prayer challenge. God bless Nigeria! I love you
Now you know. Share and spread the word to those concerned.
- Post author:Ashsalt
- Post published:February 1, 2019
- Post category:#BIBLE_READING_CHALLENGE_2019_2021 / #HALLELUJAHCHALLENGE / #PRAYER_CHALLENGE
- Post comments:6 Comments